|Policies - Page 2|
|Policies - Page 3|
|Policies - Page 4|
|Policies - Page 5|
|Policies - Page 6|
|Policies - Page 7|
Welcome to the Stand2Pee.com website (“Site”). Please review the following basic terms that govern your use of our Site. Your use of our Site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these terms (“The Agreement”).
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY.
Users of our Site must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy. By using this Site, you agree to comply with this Policy and to indemnify Stand2Pee.com (Stand Top, Inc) against any claims by third-parties arising from your violation of this Policy. In general, you must use exercise judgment and responsibility with respect to your use of our Site. You may only :use this Site for lawful purposes and may not use the Site to harm others. Without limiting the generality of the forgoing, you may not:
- Use the Site in violation of any law or regulation governing Stand2Pee.com’s business or activities, including without limitation the laws and regulations governing unfair competition, false advertising, consumer protection, obscenity, spamming, and privacy.
- Use the Site in a manner that presents a security risk or that may interfere with the operation of the Site.
- Use the site in a manner that infringes on another’s copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade secrets, or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity.
- Use of site to engage in libel, defamation, harassment, misappropriation of trade secrets, intentional misrepresentation or fraud, or wrongful publication of private information.
- Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic, profane material, hate speech, or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would
be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
- Introduce viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or other computer programming routines that damage, interfere with, intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information.
- Use the Site to gain illegal or unauthorized access to other computers or networks through hacking or other means.
- Assist or permit any person to engage in any of the activities described above.
The Site as a whole is protected by copyright and trade dress, including all materials, images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, testimonials, responses, forum posts, blog listings, and other materials that appear as part of this Site (collectively, the “Contents”). Unless noted to the contrary, all trademarks and other intellectual property on this Site are owned by Stand Top, Inc., Las Vegas, Nevada, United States, including but not limited to STAND2PEE, and STAND2PEE.COM. The Contents of our Site, and the Site as a whole, are intended solely for the personal, noncommercial (other than for the purchase of merchandise or services from our Site) use by the users of our Site. You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the Site for your personal use only. No right, title, or interest in any download materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Site, or any related software.